[Vision2020] Postcardgate

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 23 14:29:10 PDT 2010

Lets start with his assertion that the 1982 invasion of Lebanon by Israel was unprovoked. From there lets move to his notion that  "purpose of Israeli nuclear weapons, not often stated, but obvious, is their 'use' on the United States,"  and finish this short list with his equating the tea party with the return of Hitler style fascism in the United States.

reference the Khaleej Times 06 August, 2008 and the lecture given 20 April, 2010 at the Haven Center Orpheum Theatre in Madison, WI (where else but)