[Vision2020] Postcardgate

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 12:42:48 PDT 2010

Gary,

What is the 'lunacy' that you associate with Chomsky?

Sunil

From: jampot at roadrunner.com
To: deco at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 12:29:59 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Postcardgate

Snotty and boringly repetitious
remarks about my reading comprehension and visual acuity aside, I note you
neglected to answer the question that was central to my post. Also it's handy to
not mention the actual name of your preferred, doubtless soon to be
canonized, candidate along with the religious affiliation that grounds
their "strong religious belief." It's a shame to not allow others to share in
your admiration and reverence for their piety and their remarkable ability
to perfectly blend their religious dogma and their secular/terrestrial
duties in such a manor as to meet the Wayne Fox insistence upon a "rigid
separation of church and state."

>From my perspective, falling back on
your old  "google and guess" tactic rather then simply being forthright
with the information that would lend credence to your
claims is a prime example of "opaque assertions."

Please feel free to ratchet up the
insult level in your follow on non response, it gives me and many of my
customers a hearty chuckle!