[Vision2020] Postcardgate

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 22 18:00:08 PDT 2010

I videotaped the NSA Candidates' Forum, ALL 93 minutes and 17 seconds of it.

I was going to hop right on it when I got home, but then I decided to wait
until I finished videotaping UI homecoming stuff tomorrow.

Question:  When does retirement slow the HELL down?

Stay tuned, V-peeps.

UI '96

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown