[Vision2020] Reminder: First legislative radio call-in Candidates Forum tonight at 6:30 pm KRFP 92.5 & on-line

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Wed Oct 20 14:16:08 PDT 2010

Visionaries,
    We plan on having Tom Trail and Judy Brown, both running for Idaho
House seat 6A in our studio to take calls from listeners for an hour.

    The preferred call-in number is 892-9200.  If that line is busy,
incoming calls will roll over to our other line.

    The Latah County Commissioner call-in forums, which occurred Monday
& Tuesday, are archived on the Radio Free Moscow website.

    Thanks for your calls!  They help make lively campaigns and
informative forums.

    The remaining schedule is as follows:

Wed., Oct 20 6:30 pm Idaho House Seat 6A

Judy Brown ( D), Tom Trail ( R)

Tue., Oct 26 6:30 pm Idaho House Seat 6B

Shirley Ringo ( D), Ike Young ( R)

Wed., Oct 27 6:30 pm Idaho Senate Seat 6

Gresham Bouma ( R), Dan Schmidt ( D)

--Leigh Robartes
   Station Mgr.
   KRFP / Radio Free Moscow, Inc.