[Vision2020] Every Little Bit Helps

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Tue Oct 19 07:19:18 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

As a matter of public service (and to give myself something to do until
the coffee finishes perking), I would like to pass on and suggest . . .

---------------------

To those of you who have received copies of the piece-of-crap (please
excuse the lingo) postcard:

Place the postcard in a plastic bag.

Write your address on a piece of paper and place that paper in the
aforementioned plastic bag.

Deliver the plastic bag and its contents to the local authorities
(preferably the Latah County Sheriff's Department/Office

Your neighbors will appreciate it.

---------------------

If you know of anything that may help, even if you think that it is too
insignificant, pass it on to the authorities.  It just might be THAT piece
of the puzzle that makes everything fit.

Maybe one day last week, while at the post office, you saw somebody with a
bag of stuff (s)he (we'll call him/her "Toad") was having mailed.  I know
that this happens quite regularly here in Moscow, and the "Toads" at the
post office (no offense, USPS) generally blend in with your general daily
activity.

But, what's a phone call and a minute of your time worth?

Be a hero.

Somebody knows something.

Take care, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"