[Vision2020] Councilman Steed Discusses the Postcard Scam

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Mon Oct 18 20:09:25 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

This morning I was asked by Councilman Steed to discuss the postcard scam
and the Latah County Political Integrity Fund at the city council session
during the public commentary.

I whimped, copping a plea of "prior commitment".

It wasn't an out-and-out lie, just a tiny fib, because . . . you see . . .

Councilman Steed showed seriously major interest in this topic, and
knowing that he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass him by, I knew
that I had to be at home to record what I knew was going to be his
discussion.  I was right.

Please excuse the poor quality graphic.  This presentation will be
improved to a video tomorrow morning.  As for now, though . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeFklGyE1Go

Since 2:00 this afternoon, the Latah County Political Integrity Fund has
increased to $2,000 and growing.

Somebody knows something.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"