[Vision2020] Local Call-in Candidate Forums begin tonight at 6:30 on KRFP 92.5 FM (and on-line)

KRFP krfp at radiofreemoscow.org
Mon Oct 18 06:38:46 PDT 2010

Dear Visionaries:
     KRFP begins it's annual series of call-in radio forums tonight at
6:30 pm.  Initially all of the 11 candidates for District 6 Legislature
seats and County Commission seats accepted our applications, although
one candidate has since said he may have a scheduling conflict and might
not participate.

     After opening statements at 6:30, you will have an opportunity to
call the station at 208 892-9300 and speak live to the candidates, who
will be in our studios.  Candidates will have one minute to answer each
question from callers.  Each forum pits candidates from the same race
against each other, and will last an hour.

--Leigh Robartes
   Station Mgr.
   KRFP / Radio Free Moscow, Inc.
   92.5
   Moscow, ID

     The schedule is as follows:

Mon., Oct 18 6:30 pm Latah County Commission Position 3

David McGraw ( R), Robin Ohlgren ( D), Gerald Warner ( I)

    Tues., Oct 19 6:30 pm Latah County Commission Position 2

Bill Goesling ( R), Tom Stroschein ( D)

    Wed., Oct 20 6:30 pm Idaho House Seat 6A

Judy Brown ( D), Tom Trail ( R)

    Tue., Oct 26 6:30 pm Idaho House Seat 6B

Shirley Ringo ( D), Ike Young ( R)

    Wed., Oct 27 6:30 pm Idaho Senate Seat 6

Gresham Bouma ( R), Dan Schmidt ( D)

    *
    Listeners can tune in at 92.5 on their FM dial in the Moscow area,
    or listen on the Radio Free Moscow website. *