[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 14 10:12:06 PDT 2010

Roger -

To a degree I agree with you.

Welfare programs need to be closely monitored, so as to prevent fraud
(those collecting welfare support that shouldn't) from happening.

And, as you suggest, making a vocational training program available to
those rightfully collecting welfare support is a virtual necessity.

Creation of such a program would be a win-win situation all around and I
am right there with you.

One question, though . . .

How do you plan on financing such a program?

Taxes?

I am more than willing to chip in.  I am a strong believer in "one hand
washing the other" (a concept I learned and became attracted to while
attending First Methodist Church in Van Nuys as a child).

Now, if we can convince a majority of the remaining 300+ million
Americans, we can open the doors on Monday.

How about asking Gresham Bouma and Isaac Young to volunteer.

"We the people" would appreciate it.

Tom "there's a reason it's called re-'tired' and not re-'energized'" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho