[Vision2020] Say What?

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Oct 14 08:04:02 PDT 2010

And considering the state of the economy which inhibits even those with
education and experience from finding work which provides a living wage (let
alone any benefits), just how do you propose finding work for those people
chucked off food stamps and welfare? And, by the way, how does putting more
state workers out of work (and likely into welfare programs) benefit anyone?
It is far more complicated than just "dump the welfare bums". Sound bites
are not reality, rhetoric is not thoughtful, and no one wants to be on state
benefits if they have a REAL alternative. Unfortunately, no one is talking
about that because they are too busy saving their own bottom line from the
Tax Man, the Guvimint, and those pesky School System Lackeys who might teach
critical thinking.

Debi R-S who is very tired of the unthinking, self-referencing, short-term
gain behaviour in the US.