[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Oct 13 20:52:59 PDT 2010

What a condescending, arrogant, ignorant load of . . . crap.

Sorry if that was harsh.  It seemed better than referring to Bouma's evincing a lack of backbone -- or other body parts.

Buck up and run the rest of your candidacy with some integrity, Mr. Bouma, or stop pulling the "good Christian card."  It's not good for you to do so.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com