[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 13 06:14:32 PDT 2010

"My favorite part of campaigning has been meeting with retired folks . . .

I hope our retired community will forgive me for wanting to bring my
complete message in my own format rather than AARP's."

- Gresham Bouma, Republican candidate for State Senator of Idaho's 6th
Congressional District 6 (October 12, 2010)

And just what is your "format", Mr. Bouma?

A self-loving monologue at the East City Mall?

One-way letters to the Daily News Editor?

Hey, wait!  I know what it is.  The only thing that fears you more than
the "Q" portion of "Q and A" is the "A" portion; that portion of a
candidate's forum where you must respond to questions presented by local
citizens, that don't attend your brand of church, with serious community
concerns.

Howver, if you do grow a hair or two between now and Friday, you can man
up at . . .

Event: AARP Candidates' Forum
Date (Time):  October 15, 2010 (11:30 AM)
Location:  Best Western Inn (Idaho/Washington Conference Rooms)

If not . . . we'll understand.

Seeya there, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown