[Vision2020] Republican says don't vote for Republicans

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:48:09 PDT 2010

This post is perhaps off topic, but Brigham Young University's orchestra was
shown recently on BYUtv  http://www.byutv.org/watch/480-409 (Directv 374,
Dish 9397)  perforrming Berlioz's "Symphonie Fantastique," a composition I
am exploring.   If I have the schedule correct, this performance will soon
run again on BYUtv.

What was also a big surprise, months ago BYUtv ran the film "Chronos"
http://www.byutv.org/watch/1794-109  that might be viewable online on the
BYUtv website, though I don't recommend watching this film online, given the
potential limitations... Watch "Chronos" on a HD big screen with high
resolution audio, possible on the Blu-Ray release:
http://www.amazon.com/Chronos-Blu-ray-Ron-Fricke/dp/B000E5KUIS .

*"Chronos" was directed by Ron Fricke, involved in such great films
as* *"Koyaanisqatsi"
and "Baraka."  "Baraka" is very culturally diverse in how it approaches
religions around the world.*

*http://www.spiritofbaraka.com/ron-fricke*
http://www.spiritofbaraka.com/chronos

http://www.spiritofbaraka.com/baraka