[Vision2020] Unconfirmed Rumors About Latah Republicans Repeated

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 11 13:37:33 PDT 2010

The speculatioin on the unconfirmed rumors is not true. There were two resignations from the Executive Committee. They were due to a lack of time and a conflict with family events. Shelley McGuire is retaining her position as a precinct person. As for the discission between Paula Bauer and Bill Goesling, It did not happen.
Roger