[Vision2020] The League of Women Voters Candidates' Forum (October 6, 2010)

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Mon Oct 11 07:22:47 PDT 2010

Greetings Visionaires -

As promised, Moscow Cares has made available an audio recording (courtesy
of KRFP) of questions posed to candidates at the League of Women Voters
Candidates Forum conducted on October 6, 2010.

"League of Women Voters Candidates Forum"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Election2010/LWV_Forum_100610.htm

As interviews, debates, forums, and other Election 2010 stuff is conducted
(and if y'all would be so kind as to inform me of upcoming events), they
will be posted for your information (and amusement sometimes) at:

"Election 2010"
http://www.MoscowCares.com/Election2010

Stay tuned, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Now, if y'all will excuse me, it seems that the Moscow City Council done
had a couple sessions while I was away on vacation.  Then, there's that
other stuff fermenting in my "pending" directory.

Well, you know how the ol' saying goes . . .

"Life's hell when you are up to your rectal cavity in alligators and you
realize that your initial task was to drain the swamp."

Later . . .