[Vision2020] "Age of Stupid" Director a Woman, Not a "Guy" Re: 10:10 "no pressure" video

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 4 18:16:29 PDT 2010

I would have to believe that from the save the planet types there is no such
thing as too far. After all, what would too far look like if blowing those
who might not agree with your obsession into itty bitty bloody chunks (all
in good fun, of course) is the current standard? Lets face it, where it
comes to the war to save our ever expanding herds of polar bears who's going
let a trifle like taste stand in the way.