[Vision2020] Rumelhart's Error Re: Health Education: A Conspiracy? A bit off the subject now though

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:39:43 PST 2010

Well, he did say "many people," not all people. Certainly there are folks pushing an anti-science agenda. And many of them, like the folks at Fox News, offer very bad, uncritical reasons for dismissing evidence in favor of global warming, though I would not say you were one of them. But you have to admit that there is a ton of uncritical anti-scientific crap being flung around about the issue, though again not by you. Joe