[Vision2020] Curiosity Question

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 18:10:08 PST 2010

Geez, Joe, you are getting awfully upset.  I didn't say you don't volunteer.
 And I did do a SMALL amount of research before making the comment.  No
volunteer efforts came up.  Doesn't mean they don't exist, so I simply said
I didn't know what those efforts were.  As I did say, more power to you if
you do.  I am glad to hear you are both vociferous and active in the
community.  I think that is highly respectable.

But, I'm almost afraid to ask, aside from the statement that I think you
make a lot of unwarranted assumptions about me, what judgment have I passed
on you?  Or is that the 5th accusation you've made about me that you will be
unwilling to back?

I understand your interest in discussing CC, Joe.  The topic has interested
me enough over the years to research them, and meet some of their
leadership.  It just doesn't seem like v2020 benefits from having the topic
come up so often.  I'd like to see other civic topics discussed with more
frequency, and CC with less.  Not stopped, just not always brought up
without new info.  Thats me.  You differ.  Thats okay.  I've said my piece
about that, and am done now.