[Vision2020] Error Corrected: Re: Health Education: A Conspiracy? A bit off the subject now though

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 15:30:56 PST 2010

I stand corrected that U of I Professor Emeritus Nick Gier did not
supervise Pastor of Moscow's Christ Church Wilson's thesis in
Philosophy at the U of I.

I should have checked on this issue before making this implication...

I'm relieved that Gier did not appear angry at my false suggestion...

Sorry.

I try to fact check what I post publicly, but I seriously erred in this case.