[Vision2020] Court Recommends Formal Hearing in Megaloads Case

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Wed Nov 24 16:44:38 PST 2010

Greetings Visionaires (and others) -

The "Moscow Cares" website has been updated to include the following
documentation concerning the "Highway 12 Megaloads":

Administrative Hearing Officer's Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and
Recommended Order to the Director (November 24, 2010)

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12/HrngOffRec_112410.htm

------------------------------

To quote Borg Hendrickson . . .

"We feel that it is good news that a neutral lawyer has said, yes,
residents and business owners who live, work and recreate along U.S.
Highway 12 do have a voice in government agency dealings that directly
affect them. We look forward to moving ahead with the contested case
process and are glad to know that the ConocoPhillips' shipments can not
travel until that process has been completed."

Sometimes the good guys win.

Additional information concernking this matter may be accessed at:

http://www.MoscowCares.com/Highway12

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com