[Vision2020] the big storm

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Nov 17 18:25:27 PST 2010

Actually, Carl, we have no cell phones as reception here is just not happening! However, we have an old rotary dial in the bedroom which doesn't rely on electricity! It was the only bright spot in the whole"no electricity" mess (other than the creative lunch we cooked on the woodstove from the junk that defrosted in the small freezer)....
Debi R-S