[Vision2020] the big storm

deb debismith at moscow.com
Wed Nov 17 20:10:40 PST 2010

Well, we just got power back about 7:45 pm. It's been out since 1:30 am Tuesday. Interesting to discover how electricity dependent we are....Interesting to be "camping" in one's home. Interesting to discover I actually was happy to wash dishes and flush the toilet without carrying or heating water....I have a feeling we will be far better prepared next round, though we didn't exactly suffer this time.
Having a head cold didn't help my mood throughout, however!
Debi R-S