[Vision2020] Sarah Palin's Alaska Premiere (videos)

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at frontier.com
Mon Nov 15 17:12:21 PST 2010

Judging from Gary's post, it's good to know he is against denying life-saving coverage to people.

Unfortunately, don't private insurance companies already deny people life-saving coverage?

Damn these for-profit death panels!

Bring on the public single-payer system!

We're bound to save more money and more lives if we get the greed out of health care.

At least any public death panel would be more accountable to the current private insurers' death panels.

Afterall, isn't our government supposed to be by, for, and of the people as opposed to share-holders' profit's governing private insurers' policies?

gclev