[Vision2020] Highway 12 Megaloads - Letter from ITD Director (November 10, 2010)

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 10 23:06:50 PST 2010

Like these crossed signals?  Apparently the loads are moving out right now:

"Orofino officials have been alerted by Emmert Transportation to expect
the ConocoPhillips equipment loads to begin leaving Lewiston Wednesday
at 10 p.m. That's tonight, folks! However, ITD has yet to address the
petition to intervene for a permit authorization and likely won't do
anything, yet..."

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.