[Vision2020] rosy future for rabid liberal at loose ends?

Gary Crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 8 20:18:06 PST 2010

Feel better now?

Come on Wayne, we've been over this before. You know full well that I couldn't care any less whether you take me seriously or not. That if my answers to your cryptic questions disappoint you, I simply do not care. The fact that I sometimes don't respond to your pugnacious queries has less to do with my not wanting to enlighten you and everything to do with the fact that it's hard to remain interested in following along on your tremulous flights of fancy. (tommy gun toting marauders decimate Moscow Mtn. leaps immediately to mind) Wasting your ever dwindling remaining time ranting and railing over my short comings gains you nothing and, quite frankly, amuses me to no end. To sum it all up, if I make you unhappy, I'm sorry, I suppose, but that's just the way it is and, most assuredly, the way it will remain.

Now get yourself a little rest, and a little more fiber in your diet.