[Vision2020] Mega-Load Update

Robert Dickow dickow at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 8 18:07:37 PST 2010

Well, it's a bit of a stretch to conclude this entirely (that just because
Butch was voted back in, then everybody was ok with every policy or position
of the state government or governor). People might put different priorities
on the various issues. One can still vote for a candidate even if one does
not agree with all positions of that candidate. One might agree with most,
or some, or with ones deemed more important, etc. The election results
should not even be construed entirely that the State can go ahead gleefully
and destroy Hwy 12. I might have voted for Butch but planned to give him a
little phone call to persuade him to send those giant oil gizzies back to
Korea where they belong. What's his phone number again?

Bob Dickow, troublemaker

P.S. Say, do you think those big oil processing things would make good lawn
ornaments? I think I could use a couple. (Think Green!)

From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com [mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com]
On Behalf Of Wayne Price
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Mega-Load Update

And while we're on the subject, I read the editorial in todays DNews, and
wonder just what the purpose was of the title, "Idaho, IDT didn't get the
Message".  Based on the election results, Idaho and IDT DID get the message.

The message that the voters sent to IDT, and IDT's  ultimate "Boss", the
Governor, is that they are happy with the operations of state government,
including the IDT. <snip>