[Vision2020] discharging firearms

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Sun Nov 7 19:31:58 PST 2010

Thanks Ted! Another book that concerns ethics is Robert Persig's 'Lilas.' I
have it on my book shelf and have been meaning to read it. I read Persig's
'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' twice and really thought it was
inspiring. But somebody told me that 'Lilas' isn't quite as good. Has
anybody out there in 20-20-land read it? I'm curious about reactions.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker