[Vision2020] Onward Christian Soldiers: Christian Supremacists in the U.S. Military

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Nov 5 09:16:11 PDT 2010

Good points, Nick.  It's hard for me to understand how people seen as soldier aggressors can be viewed by those whose lands they've torn through as potential pastors . . . How do you "evangelize" with a machine gun on your back, in the company of people who terrify those whose country they occupy?

And, as ever, thanks to all of the honest veterans out there for their courage and sacrifice!

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com