[Vision2020] Delusions not Solely the Providence of Preachers and Politicians

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 5 05:28:52 PDT 2010

Wayne Fox stated:

"They [WSU football team] have won one game this season by one point and
the team they beat was not even a Division I team."

True, Wayne.

The WSU Cougs beat Montana State in the last few seconds 23-22 AT HOME.

In fact . . .

While Rodna and I were on vacation recently down in the Humboldt Bay
region of California, we toured the Humboldt State University campus.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/OurVacation/index.htm#HumboldtStateUniversity.

The HSU Art Department was campaigning to have the WSU Cougs placed on
their schedule once they (the HSU Art Department) organize a football
team.

And the remainder of WSU's schedule . . .

Nov. 6 California (Armed Forces Day) Pullman 1 p.m., FSN NW
Nov. 13 Oregon State Corvallis 1 p.m., FSN NW
Nov. 20 Bye
Nov. 27 Bye
Dec. 4 Washington (Apple Cup)

Rumor has it that the Bye is favored by 6 points during each of their weeks.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown