[Vision2020] Pres mans-up, will Crabtree?

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at frontier.com
Thu Nov 4 12:55:52 PDT 2010

Paul writes:

"Maybe we should give him reasonable time to respond before we all assume he can't answer the question?"

I asked this question Nov. 1. He's had plenty of time, way more then he gave Ringo before accusing her of avoiding a question.

That's also not the first time I've questioned him where he avoids answering it.

Besides, I'm being facitious.  I doubt he has an answer that will make him seem reasonable and consistent.

gclev