[Vision2020] Pres mans-up

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 07:54:26 PDT 2010

According to the Facebook statistics page
(http://www.facebook.com/press/info.php?statistics), Facebook has over
500 million active users, 50% of which log in on any given day.

Compare that to, say, the viewership of Dancing with the Stars which has
about 20 million viewers according to Nielsen ratings
(http://en-us.nielsen.com/content/nielsen/en_us/insights/rankings/television.html).

Welcome to the 21st century :) <-- that's called a "smiley", which is an
"emoticon".   Other examples include ;) XD :P :-) <3 and so forth.

Paul