[Vision2020] Pres mans-up

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 22:13:51 PDT 2010

You write: "Your paragon of masculine virtue had absolutely no need to even acknowledge their presence other than to taunt them as the source of all ills ..."

For crying out loud, local Republicans ran a candidate whose father called Democrats "communists" on a daily basis and neither you nor any of your friends said a damn thing. I cannot imagine a Democrat getting away with that crap. So please save your lectures about intolerance and hostility among progressives. Obama will do more with Republican leadership than your stonewalling Republican leadership ever did with him.