[Vision2020] Count?

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 08:45:26 PDT 2010

Sometimes it's a little too soon to make jokes and that was the case
here. Not only Dan took it the wrong way but at least 3
liberals/progressives did too, two of whom contacted me off list. In
any event, it is pretty clear that it wasn't Dan's fault for taking it
that way and I'm willing to take the blame this time. Maybe someone
else can pick up the tab the next time!

Best, Joe