[Vision2020] Sign seen in Genesee

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:42:35 PDT 2010

There is no reason to think that today's expected Republican victories have anything to do with voters being "informed." When the economy goes south voters want change. That's it. If you have information about how say tea party candidates plan to cut taxes then please share it. So far I've just seen slogans. That's not information.