[Vision2020] Sign seen in Genesee

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:52:15 PDT 2010

Actually, the argument was that these programs help to (1) create jobs, and
(2) prevent job loss.  Under the Republican policy of cutting government and
doing nothing, the economy would simply crumble during a recession, turning
it into a depression.

LOL

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams