[Vision2020] Say What?

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Fri May 28 09:27:29 PDT 2010

I have always understood that the Nazis hated homosexuals as much as
Jews and Jehovah's Witnesses and sent them all to concentration camps
to be exterminated.

Ralph Nielsen

Tom Hansen wrote:
“Homosexual soldiers basically had no limits and the savagery and
brutality they were willing to inflict on whomever Hitler sent them
after.
  So he surrounded himself, virtually all of the Stormtroopers, the
Brownshirts, were male homosexuals.”

- Christian conservative group American Family Association's (AFA) Bryan
Fischer likening the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." to Hitler's
army.

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=5778&MediaType=1&Category=26

I'm guessin' that there were no more openly gay soldiers in Hitler's
army
than there were openly Jewish soldiers in Hitler's army.

Might I suggest that the Pentagon replace "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" with
"Don't Ask, Don't Care," until this prejudicial issue is solved?

Seeya round town, Moscow.