[Vision2020] So, You Say That Mayor Chaney is Tough On Guns, huh?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 27 14:20:46 PDT 2010

Let me take you back in time . . . back to August 20, 1984 . . . back to
Mayor Deanna Driskill Hager . . . and Moscow City Ordinance 84-18.

"Concealed weapons:  It shall be unlawful for any person to carry
concealed upon or about his or her person any brass knuckles, revolver,
pistol, dagger, stilleto, gravity knife, sai, throwing star, nunchucks, or
tonfa, or any other deadly weapon."

"Discharge of weapons prohibited:  It shall be unlawful for any person to
discharge firearms or weapons of any kind or description within the limits
of the municipality; this section shall include hand guns, rifles, pellet
guns, air rifles, BB guns, sling shots, flippers, bows and arrows, and
other projectiles; providing, however, that this Section shall not apply
to police officers in the discharge of their duties."

http://www.TomandRodna.com/Code/Ord_1984_18.htm

You should be thankful for the likes of Mayor Nancy Chaney, what with them
gall dang Republicans tryin' to throw away our second amendment rights
back in the 80s and all.

It's them terrorists, I tellya.  They hate us for our freedoms.

Seeya round the OK Corral, Moscow.

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown