[Vision2020] A Gay Education

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 12:14:18 PDT 2010

Hi Sue,

Good to hear back from you after all these years. Hopefully you can pass it on to anyone you think might benefit from it. I knew about the birth order from experience and observation, but never heard a biological explaination for the cause.

 I moved down here to Canyon County, now on the edge of Nampa/Caldwell boarder in 2006 after the closing of Latah Health Services because I lost my job.

I am down here because I wanted a better paying job and to eventually go to nursing school, and this is the only place I can work and get into nursing school that is still in Idaho. There are six nursing schools within 25 minutes of my house, three within 3 miles.

I make way more down here as a Med. Cert. CNA and school and housing is also cheaper. I live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, two level townhome, built in 2004, for just $525 a month. Nursing college credits are also only $129. You cannot beat the cost of living. I also don't have to retake or take a bunch of credits I don't need. The only draw back of course is that it is here, not up North where my family is. WSU is too expensive and is only has a 4 year program. Not to mention there are not too many jobs on the Palouse unless you want to work for $9 or less an hour, which I don't want.

Take care of yourself Sue, I got to go watch Glee.

: D onovan