[Vision2020] The 2008 Legislature and SB1427 - When Idaho Gave a Damn

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 24 14:40:27 PDT 2010

Andreas Schou stated:

"Your driver's license is not proof of citizenship, nor is your social
security card. Your passport might be."

How true.  How true, Andreas.

So, then . . .

If I, Tom Hansen, were new to Moscow . . . say I moved here from
out-of-state . . .

If somebody were to call the Moscow Police Department reporting that "that
new neighbor of mine . . . I think his name is Tom Hansen . . . might be
an undocumented Canadian,", the MPD would be obligated to obtain documents
from me proving my citizenship.

If I didn't have documents to prove my citizenship, the Moscow Police
Department would place me in lockup until such time that my citizenship is
sufficiently proven.  Being new to Idaho . . . and from out-of-state . . .
that may take a while.

And the Al-Qaeda . . . They hate us for are freedoms, right?

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Unknown