[Vision2020] Otto's Produce Market

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu May 20 16:44:03 PDT 2010

Steve Otto is now running the Hope second hand store. I heard a rumor that
there may be a fruit and veg stand there this summer. The catalogue store
that was with him has relocated to the Fly Fishing shop on North
Main....Fresh local veg on Tuesdays from 4:30 to 6:30 at the Co-Op parking
lot, though. Also now an ice cream booth there!
Debi R-S