[Vision2020] Riding the Rails with Dad (No, We Weren't Hobos!)

nickgier at roadrunner.com nickgier at roadrunner.com
Thu May 20 10:56:31 PDT 2010

Hi Sam,

Thanks to you (and to Don Coombs) for your response to this column. I had a fun writing it and it brought back a lot of memories, just as it did for you.  I just barely got through recording it for KRFP because I was just on the verge of choking up about my dad.

I read to the very end of your RR stories and enjoyed every line of it.

Nick