[Vision2020] Say What? Schwarzenegger

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu May 13 18:24:55 PDT 2010

Schwarzenegger "perpetuates the myth that this is nothing but racial profiling"?  The myth?  Please tell me how in the world this is NOT racial profiling -- or, to put it another way, what besides linguistic, racial, ethnic, or surname-apparent criteria would be used?  Is Sven Bjorklund really as likely as brown-skinned Miguel Oscar Valencia Zuniga to be questioned?

As far as "snarkiness," well . . . one of us seems to have wondered if Schwarzenegger really grasped the Arizona law and expressed dismay that someone of his stature maybe didn't.  I suppose I missed the charitable judgment therein.  I only guessed at Schwaller's politics, based on his year or so of posting, and followed him in expressing dismay that something kind of easy and obvious wouldn't be readily grasped by someone in a position of prominence, Vision 2020 or the Governor's mansion . . .

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com