[Vision2020] Noble acquitted on all counts Colfax (Update

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 12 15:54:19 PDT 2010

Although Mr. Noble's insurance company may pick up the victims' current
hospital bills, I'm guessin' that there will be a couple sizable lawsuits
concerning potential future hospital bills, as well as pain and suffering
for the next ____ years, unless it is settled "out of court" for some
undisclosed amount.