[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 11 11:49:06 PDT 2010

I agree with Garret that Klingenberg's letter was -- well, I'll put it this way:  Odd.  Given the reality of "environmental racism" in this and other countries, and with an understanding that a trashed ecosystem anywhere is a threat to life everywhere, I think that perhaps Klingenberg's concern is misplaced.  I found it strange that he considers wind technology a 13th or 14th century failure in its 21st-century applications, and while there are certainly others more well-versed in the issue than I, my thought is that his letter, and Schwaller's comments, are indicative of perhaps more arrogance and indifference than sound scientific knowledge.

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com