[Vision2020] Noble Found Not Guilty Due to Temporary Insanity

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 12:29:43 PDT 2010

Tom,

You need to read slower, if you're reading at all. Take a big chill pill while you're at it.

I have not once criticized your opinions on this issue, not once. Twice I've responded to posts by Wayne Fox. You've reacted as if I were responding to you, which is I suspect a result of your either reading too quickly,  or not reading at all.

Read (for the first time?) my post below, that you have responded to. There is no criticism there, but rather a series of questions. My questions about your experience with people at the onset of their illness remain unanswered.

I have much to say about the quality of your opinions expressed on this issue, but have not done so yet. You say,

"But, DON'T criticize my opinion on the basis that I lack
professional background."

What on earth are you talking about? I made NO such criticism. I already know you lack a professional background in this area. That is why I asked about your personal experience with people with these problems. I am asking if you have personally either observed people going through this process, or their families. You have much to say about what they should do. Have you ever seen anyone going through this yourself? That's not something only professionals see; ordinary people encounter it too.

"Enough said?" No, not enough on topic. Too much about something never said.

"But, Sunil, to say that my personal opinion is disqualified on the
basis that it lacks professional credentials, is lame at best,
especially considering that it originates from a member of the
legal profession."

Utter rot, Tom, utter rot, since I never said anything like that at all.

Sunil