[Vision2020] Noble Found Not Guilty Due to Temporary Insanity

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 6 12:11:07 PDT 2010

I was simply stating my opinion, Sunil.

Neither you nor I can render a professional opinion on this matter.

If you feel that my opinion is wrong, that is your option.  So be it.

But, DON'T criticize my opinion on the basis that I lack professional
background.

I read what I read . . . I see what I see . . . I hear what I hear . . . I
feel what I touch . . . and I smell what I smell.  My opinions are based
strictly on those experiences.

FYI, Sunil.  Yes.  I have had relationships with mentally
handicapped/challenged individuals.  I have become acquainted with these
people and, in some cases, some had become good friends.

But, Sunil, to say that my personal opinion is disqualified on the basis
that it lacks professional credentials, is lame at best, especially
considering that it originates from a member of the legal profession.

Enough said.