[Vision2020] CSA Shares Available: Local and Fresh Vegetables

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue May 4 11:06:55 PDT 2010

GT's Farm Foods has shares available for this season's Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program.

We offer subscribers weekly shares of vegetables for 20 weeks during the growing season, from the last week of May until mid October.

We grow 25 different crops here on the Palouse.

Small shares are $300, large shares are $575 for the season.

Visit http://garrettclevenger.com/GTsFarmFoods.htm for more information.

The Moscow Food Coop Newsletter has published two articles about us which are found at:

http://www.moscowfood.coop/content/view/710/42/

http://www.moscowfood.coop/content/view/546/26/

Thanks for supporting local farmers!

Garrett Clevenger