[Vision2020] Fair and Balanced?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Wed Mar 31 17:48:56 PDT 2010

This just in on the scion of American motherhood................

What are they putting in the water at those tea parties?

Just hours after LL Cool J took issue with Fox News for splicing old
footage of him into a promo for a Sarah Palin-hosted special in which
she profiles "real Americans," country singer Toby Keith said that the
very same thing happened to him!

Keith's rep, Elaine Schock, confirmed to E! News Wednesday that the
U.S.A.-championing artist has never been interviewed by Palin, yet
there's a clip of him in the same commercial, right before LL Cool J
comes on.

"I have no idea what interview they are using," Schock told the New
York Times' Arts Beat blog.

"Toby’s talked to Fox a number of times, and I had no idea that this
was going to be on Sarah Palin's special. Fox has never contacted me—
not now, not when they were putting this together, not at all. I have
no idea what they’re using."

She later informed the Times that the interview likely occurred in
early 2009.

After ending up the target of a negative tweet, the network has since
dropped the repurposed LL Cool J interview from Real American Stories,
airing Thursday night.

Keith, a self-described "conservative Democrat" who's known for his
unflagging support of U.S. troops, has helped give Fox News some
celebrity cachet over the years, sitting down for multiple chats about
his music and movie projects.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b174457_fox_news_sarah_palin_promo_shock__awes.html#ixzz0jnyIbOuB