[Vision2020] Comments to LMT story on Parks/Question

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 31 17:21:39 PDT 2010

>From the LMT story:

"Thompson said facts uncovered in the investigation support a charge of
voluntary manslaughter because Silas Parks apparently acted after a sudden
quarrel or in the heat of passion. That is also consistent with past
instances of domestic violence between the couple that form a pattern,
including one in 2006 where Silas Parks shoved Sarah Parks to the ground, he
said."

It is nothing more than a GROSS MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE when the fact that a
man has an established history of abusing his wife is used by any prosecutor
to justify voluntary manslaughter rather than murder charges.

To me, the very fact that this murdering monster had a history of abusing
his wife makes any "sudden quarrel or heat of passion" argument a mockery of
justice in Latah County.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****