[Vision2020] Say What?????? (Silas Parks)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Mar 31 13:39:09 PDT 2010

I'm afraid I'm somewhat less than flush with confidence in the kind of "counsel" Jim Wilson would provide a wife-beating killer . . .

Keely
www.keely-prevailingwinds.com

From: v2020 at ssl.fastmail.fm
To: thansen at moscow.com; donaldrose at cpcinternet.com; bear at moscow.com; vision2020 at moscow.com; kjajmix1 at msn.com
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Say What??????  (Silas Parks)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:00:16 -0700

Sorry, Tom – I disagree.  I don’t think
sociopaths like Parks would respond in that way.  Clearly, looking at the
lovely face of the trusting pregnant wife he murdered hasn’t bothered him
up to now since he’s not changed his Facebook profile picture.  For
all we know, he could be looking at the picture and “Glory Days-ing”
it & relishing/reliving his success the way murderers, rapists, and child
molesters often do, or maybe her face enrages him because it reminds him of his
failure to adequately cover up his crime.

In fact, if the man who had murdered my beloved pregnant
daughter was still using a picture similar to what Parks is using after this
plea, he’d be much safer in jail than out.  He doesn’t deserve
to ever look at another picture of the precious life he oh, so easily, snuffed
out!

One might think Parks would have learned from his family’s
connection to the murderer Shackelford (another double-murder where arson was
used in a failed attempt to cover up the murders) that arson doesn’t always
work so well, but I guess not.

Keely, I have no idea if Parks was receiving “pastoral
counseling” before he killed his pregnant wife, but I did read in the
Christ Church weekly bulletin several months ago that Jim Wilson was providing “counseling”
while Parks was in jail.  Gee, what a shocker, that.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good
people to do nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2010
through life plus 70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt,
or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum without the express written
permission of the author.*****