[Vision2020] Where/How Will It All End?

Wayne Price bear at moscow.com
Tue Mar 30 13:21:40 PDT 2010

And as far as the Tea Party "follows the rule of law", I can't wait
till one tries to stop me in the car! Or does the New American Bund
claim they have the right to pull over cars if they have a bumper
sticker they disagree with?
Based on that, they should favor Universal Health Care cause there are
going to be a lot of road kill tea partiers.  Just as with the
"original" tea party gang, NOT everyone believes in the crap they are
peddling.

I really wish for their sake, they would have picked a better example
to follow than rich folks in the colonies trying to avoid paying their
fair share of taxes!  Oh, wait a minute, that IS what they advocate!

Palin to Obama, Pelosi, Reid: 'Spending spree is over, you're fired
(NECN: Searchlight, Nev.) - The 'Tea Party Express' rolled through
Searchlight on Saturday, where a rally was held in Senate Majority
Leader Harry Reid's (D-Nev.) hometown.

Former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin (R) was the main draw
of the event, with American and Alabama state flags flying behind her
as she delivered remarks on the outdoor stage in the Nevada desert.

Palin asked those in attendance to be ready to ask Sen. Reid questions
when he returned home to promote the health care reform bill, which
was signed into law last week, and other bills passed under the Obama
administration.  Questions like, "When does early voting begin and who
else is running for his seat?"

With a Democratic majority in both the House and Senate, and President
Barack Obama in the White House, it has been a rough go of it for
Republicans in Washington.  Palin equated "common sense" Conservatives
to an endangered species in the nation's capital.

She also opined that "the Obama, Pelosi, Reid gang" is going about
solving the nation's economic problems in the wrong way.  And she said
the mid-term elections are the best place to tell the federal
government of a citizen's displeasure with the policies enacted over
the first two years of the Obama administration.

"In these upcoming elections we're saying that the big government, big
debt Obama, Pelosi, Reid spending spree is over.  You're fired," Palin
said.  "We're not going to sit down and shut up."

The podium behind which Palin stood read "Tea Party Express III, Just
Vote Them Out!"  "Them" being the Democrats serving in Washington.

Hopey, Changey

Her remarks focused mainly on Sen. Reid, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-
Calif.) and President Obama, the latter of whom was the opponent of
the McCain-Palin ticket in the 2008 presidential campaign.  Palin
beckoned to two familiar phrases from the Obama-Biden campaign.

"That bumper sticker that maybe you'll see on the next Subaru driving
by -- an Obama bumper sticker -- you should stop the driver and say,
'So how is that hopey, changey thing working out for ya?'" Palin said,
poking at two words closely tied to Mr. Obama's 2008 presidential
campaign, "hope" and "change."

She did clarify her remark so as to not offend Subaru owners: "I
shouldn't be disrespectful; I don't have anything against Subarus."

Palin has in the past used that "hopey, changey" line at Tea Party
events